How To Join
Membership is open to any legal business which upon filling an application consequently get approved by the Board.
- Members under individual,Associate and Partnership should also have the following
- Valid business license issued by recognized government institution.
- Be registered by Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA).
- Be registered by Zanzibar Revenue Board (ZRB).
A Member is required to pay Tsh. 20,000/- once as an application fee, followed by monthly membership subscriptions as agreed by the Annual General Meeting from time to time.
Range of services
Some of our services that available at ZNCCIA, please read and download a joining form below to become our member:-
- Facilitate through, inter alias the issuance of certificate of origin and any preferential treatment for good originating from Zanzibar.
- Issue bar code for produced items.
- To facilitate the participation of its members to local and international trade fairs.
- Facilitate the availability for its members.
- Collect, compile and publish materials in journals, newsletters and other media on activities of the ZNCCIA and business updates in Zanzibar at large.
- Research on socio-economic development and share and business updates in Zanzibar at large.
- To collect and disseminate business information and internationally.